Convenient Year-Round Protection
Accordion hurricane shutters provide an economical and elegant solution for windows that need protection. Curved or removable tracks allow the shutter to precisely fit any area of your home, taking up little room in valuable floor space. The accordion hurricane shutters have been tested to meet or exceed Florida’s building code regulations.
Accordion Shutters offer the best value in hurricane protection and are the most popular type of hurricane protection because of the ease of use and overall cost. Accordion shutters fold up beside the opening when not in use and easily unfold accordion-style to cover and protect during a storm. Because of this, a homeowner can secure and fully protect his home in typically under 30 minutes or less.
These Accordion Shutters have been tested to meet or exceed the most stringent requirements for Hurricane Shutters in the industry, such as:
- Florida Building Code (FBC) Non-HVMZ
- Florida Building Code (FBC) HVMZ
- Dade and Broward
- International Building Code (IBC)
- International Residential Code (IRC)
- Texas Department of Insurance (TOI)
- Miami-Dade County
- Built to withstand hurricane-force winds
- Made from high quality extruded aluminum and Stainless Steel parts
- Encloses entire balconies with one shutter
- Protect patio doors from rain damage
- Improved Stacking
- More Coverage per Blade
- Fastest Assembly and Installation
- 90° – Corner Mate available
- Reduced “footprint” for balcony enclosures
WHAT DO THEY COST?
Our competitors like to give a price range that is usually not realistic or deliberately low. Every Job is unique and prices will vary greatly. We prefer to explain all of the options available and give you a fair and accurate estimate.